Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Friday, April 3, 2009

FAN OF DOOM!

Sigh, so we were both tired of the light switch in the nursery controlling a lamp and decided to install a ceiling light/fan. Chad and Chris were back and forth on the phone getting the wiring hooked up, while I prayed the house doesn't burn down and Chris won't get electricuted! The next day while Chris was at work I called Grandpa Joe to come help me install the fan. I thought it would be a quick and easy lift and hook and TADA! Pshhhhh NOT! I climbed up in the attic- yeah I know, not smart Jes- forgetting I'm suddenly "pregnicapped". Grandpa climbed to the top of the ladder and then FELL OUT OF OUR ATTIC! It was seriously the scariest thing ever, and here I was almost 6 months pregnant, stranded and helpless. After a few moments (that felt like a lifetime) he moved, got up and was back to work- crazy man! Thank god he is ok, and be sure to check out the infamous FAN OF DOOM- looks great in the room :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment