Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mall Munchkin

HO HO HOLY smokes the mall is busy this time of year!

We decided to have a family-outting at the Citadel mall this afternoon, making it the second time Aspen has ever been shopping in her almost 5 months of life... Turns out we ended up just shopping for the baby :)

Guess in years to come we wont be able to bring her on those shopping trips, AND we will also have to get much better about not putting all the gifts under the tree early... and SANTA fills the stockings! Haha there is always new parent stuff to learn-

THEN there was the Christmas dress... let me break it down for you:

  1. I suggest we get one for her first Christmas, Chris looks skeptical
  2. We start shopping through all the frills and bows, I look overwhelmed.
  3. We try on a few cute ones (as many as she will tolerate), Aspen looks adorable.
  4. I decide it's not really necessary, she owns enough clothes, Chris looks disapointed.
  5. Chris says "she NEEDS a cute dress for Christmas!", I look amused.
  6. I learned in that moment how cute the daddy-daughter bond really is... then I hope she doesn't decide she NEEDS a porche for her first car

dscn5606.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment