Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Friday, January 22, 2010

5 min.

Alright. This is my 5 min. pity party (there, consider yourself warned).


Being a Mom is HARD... working the night shift is HARD... learning to read brain waves is HARD... keeping up on all the house work is HARD... the first few years of marriage is HARD... I am just so tired of things being so HARD! Granted, life is amazing and I really wouldn't change anything, but I feel like I should have taken advantage of how much easier things were when I was 8. What was my rush to grow up? Now I have to make the decisions and follow through and pay bills and UGH.

alright, im over it. Funny how seeing a picture of my family puts it all into perspective. I'd rather things be hard and exactly as they are.... like, if I cut out all the "hard stuff" what would be the point to this crazy journey called life?

daddylove.jpg

THIS is where my world begins and ends... what makes it all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment