Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rollie Pollie Puppy Love

Aspen, our beautiful baby girl... has decided she probably wont ever crawl because she can get everywhere by rolling! She goes from one end of the room to the other by rolling back to belly to back etc. and it's the funniest thing! Ah, babies...

Her favorite thing to roll to right now is our new puppy Buddy. He is a golden retriever, and about 6 months old. The other day I had forgotten he was in the house, and had Aspen on her tummy in the living room... I went to the bathroom and she started cackling! Just the loudest, happiest noises I have ever heard that child make, it turns out Buddy had curled up behind her on the rug and was licking her toes :) We are fortunate he is such a good boy, and although it was super adorable I am still keeping a close eye on things till she gets a little bigger!

puppylove.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment