Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAH!

SO, my last post about things being hard? Yesterday I got laid off... budget cuts, I think. Everyone I talked to had a different story, and just two days prior I was told how well I was doing. Humm. So things can always get harder is the lesson.

Today, I got a new job. Haha. Chris said I can interview into any position better than anyone he has met! My biggest priority in life is my family. I have always known I wanted to be a temporary stay at home mom, but with the way things have worked for us it just isn't a possibility....... so I have decided to be a NANNY!


poppins3.jpg


I get to work full time, bring Aspen along (so she has that interaction with other little ones) and get to see Chris every night and every weekend. For the FIRST time in our entire relationship we get to spend time together like a "normal" couple. I adore the family I will be nannying (is that a word?) for, and really look forward to spending time with these 3 children! I am hoping it's not too overwhelming to be with 4 children, but I suppose we will see right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment