Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday Girl

Happy birthday to my beautiful baby girl!

Aspen is one and I simply can't believe it!

~The invites were inflatable beach toys with the info written on them and I made party-favor Tutu's for all the little fairies~

Her party was a lot of fun, we had a bbq/ pool party and she had a few baby friends there. In no particular order, thanks for coming: Devin, Wren, Savannah, Scarlett, Clara, Brooke, Ty, Naimaa, Niara, Nyanda, Chase and all of the parents too! My mom let us do it at her pool, and really it was awesome to be at Grandma and Grandpas house for the celebration! She got a ton of wonderful toys and I was surprised at how tightly they pack those toys in the boxes! NOT cool when you have a tiny anxious person! I put together a slideshow for her 1st year, and now I wish I had waited until after her birthday to include pictures of her WALKING!!!!! Her first steps were actually to Grandpa, but then she took turns walking to Mama, Daddy, Grandma and even uncle Devin! SO CUTE! I love being her Mom =)

tutus.jpg

38698_1545138071471_1325598085_1493385_5082223_n.jpg

Above are the tutu party-favors!

These are the shoes I made her!



Below are a few fairy-friends!

birthday1_161.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment