Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Monday, August 30, 2010

New words, first steps and a tiled bathroom

Thought I would update this site, since I never do anymore!

Aspen started taking her first steps on her birthday, but then decided it was too scary or something because she has yet to take more than 5 steps (or wobbled runs with her arms way out like the Fiddler on the Roof) in a row. I figure she will get there when she's ready and there's really no rush right? She is also saying a bunch of words now, and she can identify even more things than I know! What a smarty-pants.

Among her words now are:

  • Mama
  • Daddy
  • Trees :)
  • Yes, yes, yes, yes (she says this one over and over)
  • Dog and Tat
  • Juice
  • Papa and Amaw (my parents)
  • Eat
  • Out and In
  • Up and Down
  • Ball and Balls (her necklass is called "balls" now)

Probably more I can't think of them right now...

Chris went out of town for his best friends bachelor party and wedding. I couldn't make it to the wedding, which was very sad for me, but I heard it was amazing from Chris and my brother Chad. Weddings are lovely, but also a motivation to stay married I think haha! They take so much time, energy and money to pull off!

While he was gone I decided to tile our bathrooms and that's the latest! It looks great and currently I am waiting for the grout to sit and then I'll rinse and seal it. TaDa!

No comments:

Post a Comment