Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sandmania!

Aspen got a sandbox from her Grandma and Grandpa for her birthday this year... and we FINALLY bought some sand for it..... BIG HIT!

She first got her face very close to the sand (I was afraid she would eat it) and then sat up to look at me like, "Really Ma? Why are you so excited about dirt?". Then she got it, big time! She started raking the sand toward her like a dog, burrying her feet and shrieking with delight when she "found them". She spent a good 15 min. trying to fill the bucket and then was delighted that sand is just as much fun falling OUT of the bucket!

I am positive we know babies who have encountered sand before they are almost 13 months old... but this was HUGE for us and I had to laugh about all the babies who actually go to the ocean and see "real sand"! I hope you enjoy the pictures of this milstone (haha) and I even included one of her ANGRY face from when we had to come inside and clean up.

*Mommy sucks*

sand1.jpg

!THANK YOU AMAW AND PAPA!

sand_2.jpg


sand_3.jpg

sand_6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment