Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Monday, September 20, 2010

730 days of Marriage


This anniversary was by far my favorite to date. Our courtship and wedding was all very hectic, then for our first anniversary we had to find a sitter for our 6 week old and bring along a breast-pump! Life has been so good to us. Yes, like everyone we have had speed bumps, but what makes us special is the ability to come together and grow from those hard times.
This year we went to an amazing steak house and ate the best prime rib I have ever had! I really enjoyed just being laid back and in love. Aspen spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa, so we actually just went home and to bed early... it was perfect! I think if this year was even better than the last, I can really look forward to the next 48+ (really excited about our 50th) and I couldn't be more in love with my husband and baby girl... funny how this year felt more like a "family anniversary" than just us. Maybe I'll reflect more on that later haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment