Every reason for all that I do begins and ends with you...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

NORTH POLE!!!!!


One of my favorite places on this earth is the North Pole amusement park in Cascade, Colorado.
We went on the worlds highest Ferris Wheel, ate snow cones, rode the train and Aspen went on several of the smaller rides by herself. The funniest part was how much she wanted to be independent! We would pass really fast rides that I would never consider going on with her right now and she would reach out to them and go "oooo, oooo Mama OOOOO" it was pretty cute! I did let her do a few of the spinning ones that looked secure enough and like they wouldn't rattle her little brain... the boats and a caterpillar ride were her favorites. She also rode a car with Daddy, and I got a pretty cute shot of her "steering". We received several comments about how little and pretty she was- I don't think she's THAT small, but most people place her at 8 months! I just tell people she doesn't have a very big Momma so it stands to reason she wont be very big ;). She had so much fun and we can't wait to go back, enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment